Prevention of wind related downtime disputes with WINDCRANE
100% Dispute free for weather claims in construction
Detailed site specific current wind speed, shared in real time with your staff and customers - Can you afford not to have it?
WINDCRANE gives you exactly that:
- Project and Operation managers work from the same wind data that crane driver and customers see. All current wind data is shared and connected across the project stakeholders.
- Crane driver, Operation manager, Project manager and Customer all see the same current wind speed data live.
- Customer can see what the crane driver is seeing and there's no room for disputes to whether the crane should be operating
24/7 automated remote wind monitoring with global GSM coverage
- It only takes 1 day of weather disputes to pay for WINDCRANE
WINDCRANE is an IEC-61400 compliant wind measurement data logger, built on over a decade experience measuring wind for the Wind Energy sector. Accurate, precise and automatic with zero maintenance required.
WINDCRANE comes with:
- 3 years warranty
- High impact enclosure (super tough for the most tough environments)
- 40m of sensor cable (other options available, or ask for our OEM DIN rail option to interface with the existing crane wind sensor)
- Tough wind speed anemometer sensor
- Optional in cabin display unit
- 1 year monitoring contract and web portal access included
If you have any question of doubts, please contact us or phone +441415856496, or we can always arrange a call-back to answer any questions you may have or even arrange a trial unit for your team.
Download WINDCRANE Mini Tech Spec
Download WINDCRANE Mini Install Guide
Or you can find more information at its dedicated website www.windcrane.com
Please Note: Price does not include VAT. For UK and EU orders VAT is calculated at checkout. International orders are not subject to VAT.